Thursday, November 20, 2008

Empire House for Women in Recovery

Located in Plymouth, MN (a suburb just west of Mineapolis) this warm and inviting home offers a safe, supportive, and sober environment for women living in recovery.

The focus of Empire House is to encourage women to work a 12 step program and participate in community related sober activities while working, volunteering, or continuing education. Length of residency is based on each individual’s needs.

Single or shared rooms available, walking distance to AA meetings, and close to the metro bus line.

Please call Alison N. at 612-386-6647 for additional information or an application.

Recovery is the number one priority! It is YOUR responsibility but WE are here to help!

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Looks like nice place to live. . . .

Are there rooms available?

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the helpful post. It can be hard finding help and if you saw some television addiction shows then you know that there are many ways that you can get the help you need.

Anonymous said...

I’ve been sober for almost 5 years and I have to thank the 12 step treatment program that I went to. It saved my life in more ways than one.

Raza Meer said...

You make so many great points here that I read your article a couple of times. Your views are in accordance with my own for the most part. This is great content for your readers. Women's sober living

Haris said...

Pretty good I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed reading your blog posts. Any way I'll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you post again soon. Big thanks for the useful info. Women's recovery house

rohan said...

Sober living colorado Thank you because you have been willing to share information with us. we will always appreciate all you have done here because I know you are very concerned with our.

Hijabi Girl said...

Hello, this weekend is good for me, since this time i am reading this enormous informative article here at my home. womens sober living near me